Car Battery & Testing
In general, your car will usually need a new battery after three to four years. Replacing your car battery is another part of routine maintenance. Getting your battery checked and inspected is standard for your service visits after three years, even if you haven’t needed it replaced yet.
Signs that your battery might need replacing:
- Signs It Is Almost Time For a New Battery.
- Your Battery Struggles to Combat Seasonal Challenges.
- Your Car Has Been Sitting For Too Long.
- Your Vehicle Struggles When Starting.
- Your Battery Is Older and Triggers a Dashboard Light.
Book an appointment online or give us a call.
Bring your car to our garage, we can collect locally.
We'll call you, you pay, and off you go!
Honk if you had a satisfactory service!