Camshaft Timing Belt
Your car’s cam belt is a vital piece of the engine. The cam belt is made of sturdy composites like Kevlar and polyurethane, with teeth on it that are designed to keep the camshaft and crankshaft in time. It’s also called a timing belt.
Signs that the belt wearing:
- You Hear A Ticking Noise Coming From The Engine.
- Your Car’s Engine Won’t Turn Over.
- You Notice An Oil Leak Near The Motor.
- You Experience Exhaust Issues.
- Your Revs Start Acting Up.
Book an appointment online or give us a call.
Bring your car to our garage, we can collect locally.
We'll call you, you pay, and off you go!
Honk if you had a satisfactory service!